BCA is pleased to be joining N.Progression for their next webinar: Deforestation Talks – What does EUDR mean for Coffee & Cocoa?
The EU Deforestation Regulation (EUDR) entered into force at the end of June, and gave operators and traders 18 months to implement the new rules – with a longer timescale for small and micro enterprises. The regulations require businesses to trace the origin of their coffee back to the plot of land within which it was produced, and then report this data.
For this webinar, BCA Executive Director Paul Rooke will join:
- Anzhelika Minina, Sustainability Manager at N.Progression
- Arif Gadzhiev, Traceability Expert at N.Progression
- Alex Annav, Sustainability Strategy and Reporting Expert
- Christopher Jordan, Group Head of Coffee at Caffe Nero
- Malcolm Hett, Sustainability Director, UCC Coffee Europe
The focus of the webinar will be the coffee and cocoa industries, and there will be time for a Q&A toward the end.
Paul will be sharing his thoughts on the role of trade associations in EUDR compliance, and will be able to answer any questions linked to this.
Date: 8th November 2023
Time: 10am – 11am (GMT)
We hope to see you there!
The British Coffee Association have pulled together resources to assist businesses with understanding the requirements of the regulations, which BCA members can access here.